Remove blackhead and white head from your face.
Pack of 2 tubes
This is how you use the Pilaten Black Mask:
1) Wash your face with soap and lukewarm water
2) Apply a layer of Pilaten Black Mask on areas where you would like to remove blackheads. normally this will be the so called T-zone of your face, the forehead, nose and chin.
Please note: If you put on a too thick layer the mask will need a very long time to dry. If you put on a too thin layer, the blackheads won't stick too well to the mask. Please give it a few tries before you find your optimal amount.
3) Sit down and relax with a cup of tea while the mask dries. This will normally take about 15-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the black mask layer that you applied.
4) When the mask is fully dried, careful peel off your Pilaten Black Mask in dry flakes. The blackheads will stick to the dried mask and get pulled out of the pores of your skin. As the blackheads will be clearly visible on the removed fleaks of Black Mask, you will be able to see the immediate result with your own eyes!
5) Rinse your face with lukewarm water again and pat dry with a towel.
Repeat the treatment per your needs - At this price you will be able to do your own facial cleansing treatment against blackheads once per week to always have a flawless, clean skin.