How to Use Herbal Clean Point Tampon Fast Effect on Thrush Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginitis
Cleaning tampons are made of 100% natural ingredients composed of dozens kinds of natural Chinese traditional components can help get rid of many serious gynaecological diseases.
Active ingredients include:
Kochiascoparia, Motherwort Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Rhizoma smilacis glabrae, Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.
How to use Cleaning Tampons?
Clean hands before opening the package. Relax and smoothly insert the tampon to the depth of 7 cm. Keep the end of thread outside the vagina. The thread will be used later to pull tampon out of the vagina. After 3 days the tampon must be removed by pulling the end of the thread. After tampon removal thoroughly wash the vagina. Wait for 24 hours before application of the next tampon.
The tampons treats gynecological problems as:
Inflammation in pelvis area, oophoritis, enuresis, cervix uteri pathologies (erosion, leukoplakia, and dysplasia), cystic disease, polyposis, fibroma, infertility, mastopathy, candidosis, endometritis, cervical erosion, hysterectomy, adnexitis, colpitis, fungal vaginitis, trichomonas vaginitis, bacterial vaginosis and PID.
Treatment recommendations: (6 tampons equal to one course of treatment)
- Endometritis: 3-4 courses of treatment of Cleaning tampons
- Hysterectomy: 5-6 courses of treatment of Cleaning tampons
- Phase 1, 2 or 3 of cervical erosion: Phase 1 =2-3 courses, Phase 2 = 4-5 courses, Phase 3 =6-7 courses of treatment of Cleaning tampons
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding: 3-4 courses of treatment of Cleaning tampons
- Trichomonas vaginitis: 2-3 course of treatment of Cleaning tampons
- Fungal vaginitis: 1-2 course of treatment of Cleaning tampons
- Cleaning tampons can also be used for preventative and cleaning purposes. The results are simply visible. Use 2 tampons per month, at least once, to feel the difference.